DR. Kenneth Schimensky
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon, he graduated from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo from the Doctor of Medicine 1978-1986. Then he made his Residency in General Surgery at the Dr. Luis Eduardo Aybar Hospital 1987-1989. In the year 1990, he traveled to Venezuela where he specialized in Reconstructive, Maxillofacial and Burn Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at the University of Zulia.
- Doctor of medicine since 1986
- Residence of General Surgery until 1989
- Aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon since 1993
- Attended multiple congresses, conventions, and workshops at national and international level as a participant and/or exhibitor
- Biannual Recertification as a plastic surgeon by the Ibero Federation of Plastic Surgery
- Assistance to continuous updating programs of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgery 4 times per year
- Former university professor
- Reconstructive Plastic surgeon of the Plastic Surgery and burns unit of the Children’s Hospital, Dr. Robert Reid Cabral in the city of Santo Domingo
- Current President of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgery 2018-2020.
- Member: Dominican Medical College/Dominican Society of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic surgery
- Ibero Latin America Federation of Plastic Surgery
- International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- More than 16,000 successful surgeries