CSTAR International, LLC is a global medical tourism, health, and beauty company established in New York. We are experts in planning and coordinating International trips for health procedures and treatments, in specialties such as Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Hair Transplant, Health and Well-Being, Bariatric Surgery, Nutrition.
As intermediaries, we provide guidance to our patients about the quality of health at the selected destination, make reservations, and provide transportation and lodging during their stay.
Our company is looking for a Surgical Coordinator to join our growing team in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The ideal applicant will possess strong customer service skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all surgical needs for our clients. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working for a startup business, excellent work ethics, solid writing skills, and an entrepreneurial attitude. Most of the work can be done remotely, but the candidate will have to meet with clients to help guide them and ensure the success of their surgical journey and will need your own computer and other resources to complete projects and tasks.
- Provide quotes from CSTAR trusted Board-Certified or Approved to Practice Plastic Surgery Surgeons
- Confirm Available Dates for Procedures
- Scheduling of Surgery Date
- Scheduling name, information, and date with the surgeon
- Provide a list describing what each quote includes from each surgeon
- Provide a detailed budget for clients’ post-op needs (Post-op care materials, supplies, and compression garments/fajas, etc.)
- Trip planning including each detail of the client’s trip-includes arrangement for transportation with trusted drivers
- Reserve accommodations (Recovery Houses)
- Reserve Nurse Assistance for post-op care
- Schedule necessary appointments for lab work needed prior to surgery
- Virtual Consultant to accompany the client throughout the process (Communication via Phone or WhatsApp)
- Communication with clients family to keep them informed on the progress on the date of clients surgery
- Schedule clients post-op treatments (massages and doctor follow-ups)
- Itinerary with details for each day of the clients stay *(Notify the client that itinerary could change on short notice)
- Communication and follow-ups with the client for 3 months after the procedure
- Excellent Customer Services
- Must be proficient in Spanish and English
- Must have a Car
- High level of proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
- Google Platform (Gmail, Google docs)
- Excellent with written and verbal communication skills
- Discrete and trustworthy; must have an ability to keep confidential information in-house
- A positive attitude
- Ready and willing to help with a wide variety of tasks
- Very organized and efficient
- Flexible and able to adapt to day-to-day and high-pressure situations
- Proactive and able to take an initiative
- Strong ability to take on multiple tasks and projects at once seamlessly
- Attention to detail
- Some College but not required, preferably in a related field (e.g. English, Marketing/Communication).
- Customer Service
Start Date: Position open until filled, required 3-6 month commitment
Hours: Full Time
Compensation: Contact Us to Discuss Compensation
Job Type: Surgical Coordinator
Salary: To be Determine