CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PATIENTS
In an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, visitors, patients and their families, CSTAR International expects visitors, patients, and accompanying family members to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of other patients and staff.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
• Possession of firearms or any weapon
• Physical assault, arson, or inflicting bodily harm
• Throwing objects
• Climbing on furniture
• Making verbal threats to harm another individual or destroy property
• Intentionally damaging equipment or property
• Making menacing gestures
• Attempting to intimidate or harass other individuals
• Making harassing, offensive, or intimidating statements, or threats of violence through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email, or other forms of written, verbal, or electronic communication
• Racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks associated with, but not limited to, race, language, or sexuality
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS WITH THE USE OF CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU PUT YOUR DEVICES AWAY WHILE INTERACTING WITH THE STAFF, NURSES, AND PHYSICIANS.
IF YOU ARE SUBJECTED TO ANY OF THESE BEHAVIORS OR WITNESS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, PLEASE REPORT TO ANY STAFF MEMBER. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITY AND/OR DISCHARGE FROM THE PRACTICE.
BE AWARE THAT A PENALTY MAY BE CHARGED If YOU ARE DISCHARGED FROM A FACILITY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE VIOLATIONS, FURTHERMORE, CSTAR INTERNATIONAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONETARY REIMBURSEMENT FOR ANY HARDSHIP THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS.
I agree to the CSTAR International “Code of Conduct for Patients, Parents, and Visitors”