- Includes 3 price quotes from CSTAR trusted Board-Certified or Approved to Practice Plastic Surgery Surgeons
- Available Dates for Procedures
- Scheduling for your Surgery Date
- Scheduling your name, information, and date with the surgeon
- A list provided describing what each quote includes from each surgeon
- Detailed budget provided for your post-op needs (Post-op care materials, supplies and compression garments/fajas)
- Trip planning including each detail of your trip-includes arrangement for transportation with trusted drivers
- Reserve your accommodations (Recovery House)
- Reserve Nurse Assistance for your post-op care
- Schedule your necessary appointments for lab work needed prior to surgery
- Virtual Consultant to accompany you throughout the process (Communication via Phone or WhatsApp)
- Communication with your family to keep them informed on your progress on the date of your surgery
- Schedule your post-op treatments (massages and doctor follow-ups)
- Itinerary with details for each day of your stay *(your itinerary could change on short notice)
- Communication and follow-ups with you for 6 months after the procedure
- Eligible to use our CSTAR SIMPLEPAY Payment Plan (Available in the USA only)
- Free 1 year Subscription to CSTAR Connect, our exclusive membership club
- CSTAR Vitamins – 1 x 1 Month Supply Pre Post Surgery Kit: Liquid Iron + Liquid Vitamins
- 2nd Stage Faja
- 1 Beauty Salon Service
- VIP CSTAR Support for your surgery day – You don’t have to be alone – A CSTAR staff member will accompany you on your surgery day
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Services
What package should I pick?
You should choose which package fits your needs the best. We understand that you may not want a facilitator to plan your entire trip. So, please choose based on your needs.
Am I paying for more than quotes?
Yes, we are the individuals located here in the United States that will personally investigate and review the surgeons’ credentials and certifications for you, speak with the surgeons to show them your photos & information, and explain the details of your needs to receive proper quotes and the doctors’ recommendations on your behalf. With our VIP package, you receive our services to book every part of your trip, stay, and aftercare.
Is package payment added towards the balance of the procedure?
Yes, partially. All Packages above the $499 package include the $600 deposit and part of this goes towards your total with the doctor. The 2 lower packages will need to pay in addition to the package price to equal the total deposit needed to get started. Be aware that the deposit needed may be more than $600 for certain surgeries.
How do we pay?
Start by purchasing your desired package on our website. Once you choose the package, that includes your deposit to hold your spot with the doctor. (Not refundable) For your surgery balance, you will be invoiced and have the ability to pay the invoice online with your Debit/Credit Card, and/or Checking Accounts.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- If you purchase a package and then cancel before any work is done on our part, the full package price is refundable.
- If we have started to process your order and worked to get you quotes, but you have not finalized a date to go, then you can be refunded the package price minus $150 for our work.
- If we have everything set and your date is finalized with all parties, then you receive back the package price minus the non-refundable deposits used to book your procedures, stays, and services, and our fees. (Our fees are different depending on the package you choose. Contact us to learn more about the specific fee for the package you are interested in.)
How long does the process take?
This depends on when your payment is made. We typically provide responses and quotes within 24 to 72 hours after payment is made. For planning and VIP services we may need a few more days to ensure everything is properly booked and scheduled.
Is there a discount available?
In some cases where patients travel in groups, we offer group discounts. Just ask one of our representatives for more information.